Monday, June 30, 2008

House Update

Things are moving right along, we've been given a tentative completion date. July 18th is when our house should be move-in ready. Of course, that date could change depending on how things go. Something could always delay it by a day or two. We'll be on vacation from July 12th through the 20th so we'll come home to a completed house, yay!! On the other hand, we love watching the progress so we'll miss getting pictures as it comes together in the final week.

Here is the latest picture, the stone has been added beside the garage as well as doors and a garage door. We expect the paint, cabinets and flooring to go in this week. I'm pretty sure they will add door knobs and lock it up so I may not get an inside picture unless someone meets me there or I visit while they are working.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love the look of stone on the outside of a home. Everything looks fabulous. Your move in date is just around the corner. We're sad, but happy for you.

Deborama said...

It looks like a house! So exciting for you!

Jan said...

Oh la la... Loving it Sonja. The stone looks fantastic.

rip said...

It looks so done! It really does have great curb appeal.

Jodi said...

It's looking good!!!!!!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Hey, it's actually looking like a house!!! Looks good! how exciting!

Company EIGHT said...

I started getting so antsy when it got to this point--it really looks and feels like a house, and I couldn't wait to be in. You're so close! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're having a house-warming party, right? Kidding! The last thing you need to worry about after just moving in is entertaining a bunch of people. You'll be too tired after all that unpacking.
Besides, I never had one... so I guess that lets you off the hook.
;o)