
The boys have been in swimming lessons this past 2 weeks, they've really enjoyed themselves. Friday was "fun day" so I brought my camera. David and Jared both make the silliest faces when they come up out of the water.



We enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks. I took some pictures, but forgot my tripod so they weren't good. Larry and I will go to Niagara Falls in September, they do fireworks twice per week so I'll do better next time.
I spent the weekend painting rooms in the new house. After painting the master bathroom, master bedroom and both of the boys rooms, I'm sore all over and I don't even have pictures! I'll take some this week and post them. I'm very happy with how they turned out, I'm no professional and there were mistakes, but furniture will cover most of it. :)

7 comments:
I would have LOVED to help you paint! It's something I like to do.
That view on your hike is amazing. It was worth the early hour.
What a great hike Sonja. I love that you went with your dad. The pictures are great of the boys. And I can't wait to see the room colors. Hint hint...
Have a great week with the family.
That would be so fun to go on a hike with your dad! Can't wait to see pictures of your house! And the expressions of your boys coming out of the water are cute.
I love the pictures of the kids comming out of the water. I have only one thought after looking at these pictures... Let' go swimming.
Wow, that's a lot of paint. I'm impressed. I can't wait to see how it looks.
I love your water pics.
I enjoy early morning hikes also, while it's still cool. Where is Inspiration point?
I want to hike but you have to get up so early or go so late! I should have taken advantage of our long spring! They took you off my visiting teaching list! Your not gone yet right!? Hurry and post the painting!
Deb - inspiration point is in Kennewick all the way up Olympia to the top of that hill (just before going down to the other highway). I park in the "no parking" area and cross the street, there's a trail that starts right there and goes up to the satellites.
Post a Comment