Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blog Bling for a Ding a Ling

Jan nominated me for this lovely award, if you don't know her, then you're missing out! She is one of the sweetest people I know. To Jan - I didn't forget about the hike you wanted me to take your Activity Day girls on and I think I found the perfect one.

Photobucket

Rules of award:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

This is very hard because I love all of you, but Jan made this a little easier because she already nominated some of my favorites. Thanks Jan!

Annie - She is family and I enjoy reading about my nephews and their adventures. I sure wish I could meet them in the near future! We'll just have to take a trip sometime.
Cindy - She is new to the blogging world and from my former are of residence. I sure miss her! We were walking buddies and I babysat her kids often. Jared still says he's going to marry Callie :)
Linsey - The funniest blogger I know! Seriously, I just read about Ghetto Fabulous Crayons last night and laughed out loud. You can bet I'll be baking crayons in the very near future!
Misty - She is my photo mentor, I have learned so much from her and continue to glean from her experience.
Lee - Also an awesome photographer, she took the time to show me the ropes of photoshop, which has become my main editing software.
Sweatpea - She is an awesome blogger, I enjoy reading about her life and getting to know her better on the MOF board.
SmartMama - Really is a smart mama! I enjoyed reading about her latest vacation, she handles things so well and keeps a cool head. I admire that!
Sheree - She is a fitness queen! I cheered her on when she ran the Wasatch Back marathon. I admire her stamina.

Whew! That's quite a list.

7 comments:

Jan said...

You are the nicest person. I like how you introduced us to some new links. Looks fun. Thanks for graciously excepting the award.

Bren's Life said...

Hi fellow 8th ward friend. Jan nominated us for this award & I just wanted to say Hi to all the ladies. It's really nice to meet you. I LOVE your pictures. Wow you are very-very good. Great Blog!

Bren's Life said...

Ok- I can't take it.. I have to tell you, I'm really not in 8th ward (anymore) It's Jan & I & now your little joke. I grew up in 8th ward in Phoenix, AZ. I told Jan that & she thought it was great & put me on her 8th ward list.. She's so funny... So she is trying to fellowship me back to 8th ward.. ( I still live in AZ) And am very active in my ward here..
But it is really nice to meet you & you truly do take the best pictures & if I did live by you I'd totally hire you to take pictures for me...

Cindy said...

Oh Sonja, I miss our walks too. You always kept me on the right track. And I must admit that when you moved I was saddened however because finding a babysitter was difficult I was able to quit in December and finally a stay at home mom again. So if you want to move back we can walk anytime you want. LOL.

o.K. so about the reward I am thrilled to pieces however I don't know 7 blogs and those that I know never update. Thanks again!!!

Company EIGHT said...

Thank you Sonja! :) I love reading you blog as well, and seeing your amazing photography. It's so fun getting to know you through your blog and the MOF board!

Debie Spurgeon said...

You deserve it!!
I heard that you are gone from our ward for good! We'll miss you, but wish you good luck in your new home.

smart mama said...

thank you thank you i feel honored-I must share the love amongst other great bloggers!