Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amber waves of grain

There is a wheat field across the street from where we live and it just looked like it was ready to harvest. It was close to sunset, the colors from the red sun seemed to dance on the field. It was like magic. Of course I had to get my camera and play dress up with the boys. They endured it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some of you requested that I put up pictures of the colors so I took pictures this evening when we went to check out the house. All of the paint was Valspar brand from Lowes.

The master bathroom was 'Azure Snow' - a light blue color.
Photobucket

The master bedroom color was called 'Secret Passage' - a cool grey with blue undertones.
Photobucket

Jared picked 'Camel' for his room - it's a sandy color.
Photobucket

David picked 'Palm Frond,' a light mossy green color.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the pictures and the paint choices.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Those are fantastic pictures of the boys.

I love the names that they call paint, so creative and unique. It all looks great.

Deborama said...

So awesome! I love your pics. Are you all unpacked and house fully decorated? :) Better not be. Congrats on your new house! Don't be a stranger and come visit with your Mom to some ward activities. :)