Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day - part two

Even though Larry isn't my dad, I want to recognize him as an awesome dad to our boys. I remember when we found out I was pregnant with our first child and he was excited, but at the same time, he was scared. When the time came to have the baby and Jared was almost out, he told me later that he was thinking, "Noooo, put him back, put him back! I'm not ready." He has really stepped up, the boys are his biggest fans so he must be doing something right. Every educational and professional move he has made has been for his family, he is such a good provider and we are lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Yeah for Larry and the Hubby/Daddies..

Company EIGHT said...

What wonderful fathers you have in your life! YAY for dads!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love the "put him back" comment. That's so funny. I get it though, so much responsibility and protection.