Friday, June 27, 2008

Therapy

I was having some difficulty dealing with my latest Angel photo session and had the idea that if I photographed a live baby, then it might be like therapy. So I called my in-laws because they have a new arrival to the family. Yvaine was born last week and I've heard babies are easier to photograph within the first week of their new life. I had a nice time with the baby, she was adorable and the perfect subject. She slept through most of the photos, even while we changed her outfits.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was like therapy, I felt much better after taking photos and editing them.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful Sonja. So loving and tender. I love the rings around the babies finger. How precious is that. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.

Cindy said...

After your last photo shoot You honestly left me speechless. I have a huge respect for you and what you do for these families because it can't be easy.

Thank You for sharring your sweet pictures with us.They are beautiful.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I understand this. It would be really difficult to perform this service, yet you do it anyway. You're an angel.
I love the pics of the new little one.

Deborama said...

She is so beautiful, babies are so easy right when they get home but no one is usually nice enough to let me torment their baby, I need to have more just to take their pics! :) I can't imagine how hard it would be to take those pics with all the greiving family around and the pressure of taking a picture to hold a treasured memory! Your amazing.

terramisu said...

So so so so so CUTE!

Bren's Life said...

You take absolutely amazing pictures.. I have read & heard of the angel pictures. One of my friends is a NICU nurse & has talked about it a lot..
That is such a creative idea with the wedding rings...