I did a wedding today with my friend, LeeAnn. She invited me to tag along, it was a lot of fun and this was an easy couple to work with. Here's the fun photo of the batch, I have more on my photo blog.
You are so way cool. That is the greatest shot. Its like, help me already. I love it. But I know that he is a happy man. That bride is darling. Your a very creative person and I enjoy your blog very much.
3 comments:
Super cute pics, Super cute couple! Looks like tons o' fun!
He looks like he's thinking he's trapped from here on out. I love the bride in the background, that's really cute and creative.
You are so way cool. That is the greatest shot. Its like, help me already. I love it. But I know that he is a happy man. That bride is darling. Your a very creative person and I enjoy your blog very much.
Post a Comment