My gorgeous and talented friend, AmberL, tagged me for this.
Four places I go to over and over: Online or in real life (yeah, I'm exciting)? I often visit the construction site where my house is being built, Yokes, Jared's school (not for the reason you think), and the park.
Four people who email me regularly: My husband, Pam, Kim, and the Lane Family (I'm loving those weekly emails).
Four places I like to eat: Amicis (Authentic Italian), The Outback, Jack Astors (if I can get to Toronto anytime soon), and Marzano Italian.
Four places I would like to be right now: Camping on the Oregon Coast, Toronto, Japan and Ashton, Idaho.
Four TV Shows I watch all the time: When I'm not avoiding TV...... Lost, AI, Spongebob, and Moonlight
Four people I think will respond: If you're reading this, consider it an invitation :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've only heard of one of those eating places on your list. I love to eat out, but it's so darn expensive we don't do it very often.
This would be a fun tag to do.
Debie and I are on the same page here. I was thinking exactly the same thing about the food. Great tag and I am surprised about Spongebob. My husband likes that too.
Post a Comment