

Jared was fascinated when I told him I had finally found the leprechaun's house.

We also went to downtown Seattle to visit the Science Museum and they had a huge room full of butterflies. Some of them were a bit shy, but it was amazing when they opened up.



The most exciting part of Larry's weekend is that he officially has his MBA. He still has two specialty courses to complete and will be finished around the first week of July. I am so proud of him! The best part about it is that it was free. His service in the Air Force was invaluable. He is hoping to go from Safety Engineer to HR Manager, but he expects that he will have some certifications to complete before that happens.

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You have quite the eye! Congratulations Larry!
Those are gorgeous pictures, and what a nice place to just wander around in.
Wow! You totally have the photographer's eye! I just don't see things like that unless they say %50 off! It's really beautiful! Love the Lephrecan house!!!
Post a Comment