Friday, April 4, 2008

Letter to Grandma

Jared wrote a letter to his grandma today and put it in the mailbox with a stamp. I took it out before the postal worker showed up to take it. It's very simple and straight to the point.....

Photobucket

In case you need a translation: From Jared, To Grandma..... "Please come back"

We asked Jared why he wanted his grandma back and he said, "I want to do my nickel collection and Grandma is the only one who will let me."

5 comments:

Jan said...

That is a precious letter. I love the simple love of children and the incredible amount of faith that everything is really that simple. Hope you get a chance to watch conference today.

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is touching, what a sweet note of love.

Company EIGHT said...

What a sweet boy. I love that--

Unknown said...

I do love that. Kids are so very ...to the point. How sweet!

smart mama said...

that is so sweet and pleading!