Friday, April 4, 2008

Crazy monkeys!

David is in preschool with 5 other kids around his age. A few other moms and I decided to start it and we all take turns teaching the kids. This week was my week and we did class pictures yesterday. Here are the silly ones....
Photobucket
Photobucket

On another note.... I called the hospital on Wednesday to see how Rudy (the Angel I photographed) was doing. He is still alive at 1 week old. What a fighter he is! He wasn't suppose to make it through the night so this is a miracle. They are saying it's only a matter of time. Either way, it's a blessing that he gets to spend more time with his family.

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a fun preschool group, I love the silly pose.
Please keep us up to date on those little angels, I love hearing about them.

Jan said...

I am all teary eyed. It is a lovely story about Angel. What a miracle for sure Sonja.
The preschool looks like a fun place to be. Fun memories for sure.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

How cute! What a great idea to do class pictures and to have such a great photographer right there able to do them! ;)