I took this photo with the others while wandering around the Butterfly Atrium and if a picture could say a 1000 words... what would this one say? So leave a comment or email me with your best invented caption to go with it and I'll let someone else be the judge (my husband if I can get him to do it). The winning caption will be added under the photo and you get cyber cookies =)

Larry says it was a tough one, but he liked Nathan's caption best "I look goooood."
6 comments:
My hearts all aflutter for your camera.
Beautiful picture. Love it. That is one gorgeous butterfly.
Sonya, I am totally stumped. I don't have any funnies in me at all. So I'll say,
"Let me see the world through your eyes."
"Nice camera. Hey thanks!"
or
"I can do better, here let me try."
hehehe, cute picture.
Can I see?
or
I look goooood!
Nathan came up with these.
I have to think about this for a minute...
Great pic!!!
"What is this human have for us? It is either food, or a bathroom!"
Post a Comment