Friday, April 18, 2008

What would your epitaph say?

I got my epitaph here.
Photobucket

Somehow, that epitaph is fitting. Here was my last girls day out with my sister.....
Photobucket
My dad took us the the shooting range. It has been awhile since I did some target practice. I didn't do bad either, but then again.... I had a scope on the gun. Seriously, I need to get out and do that more often. It's a great way to let go of some stress.

4 comments:

Jan said...

That is a serious post. Shooting and a tombstone. Quite fitting. Glad you had some quality time.

Jodi said...

That looks like fun (the shooting range - not the tombstone). I loved it when our ward did the skeet shooting! Probably because I was such a good shot!! ;)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Firing a gun to relieve stress, I like the sound of that!!

terramisu said...

I think I feel a Enrichment activity coming on! Love the tombstone! Too funny!