Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagged by Jodi

Here are the rules:
1. Answer questions from your blog list of friends and family.
2. If you don't have 18 names on your list you can pick a name for the last question.
3. Tag 5 people.

When did you meet the first person on your list?
Aimee R. - We're in the LDS Mofia - an private board of about 140+ women (MOF stands for "my online friends" and I can't remember who started it, but we call ourselves the 'Mofia,').
What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?
Andrea - she is from Australia and I love her generous personality, she is also a talented photographer. We once exchanged Tim Tams (a yummy Aussie treat) for her favorite American treat - Turtle Chex Mix.
What do you do you like best about the 5th and 6th person on your list?
Debie and Eric - Debie is sweet, caring and a wonderful mom. It seems like I learn something each time I visit her blog. And I have no idea who Eric is. My brother, Jacob, emailed a link to one of the funniest (and totally random) blogs I've seen.
How long have you known the 9th person on your list?
Jan - Since about September of 2007 when we moved to Pasco.
What impresses you about the 11th and 12th person on your list?
Jenn and Jessica are both in the Mofia, they are fun and they bring a great perspective to the board. I've learned something from both and I know there are times when their opinion has influenced a decision I made.
What is a memory with the 16th person on your list?
Matt - we practically grew up together and spent a lot of time with the Johnson's house. I think he went along when we TP'd some houses.
Say something nice about the 18th person on your list?
Misty is the type of photographer I aspire to be like. She is super talented and genuine.
Now I have to tag 5 people.
AmberL, Jenn, Jan, Sheree, & Sweatpea

5 comments:

Jan said...

Cutest tag isn't it. Because you get to say something nice about others instead of yourself. It was fun to read. I better get on this tag. Thanks.

Jodi said...

Thanks for doing it Sonja! Great comments!! :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

You're a sweetheart.

Company EIGHT said...

Thanks for tagging me, and I wish I could do it, but I don't have a blog list! Maybe I need to create one...

Unknown said...

Oops..I just saw this..I'm so slow sometimes!
I'll get right on it. And I loved your comments!