Sunday, April 20, 2008

House Update

They broke ground last week and have laid the foundation. Here is what our house looks like now....
Photobucket

It will be a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with 2327 square feet on a 10,000+ sq ft lot. Here is the floor plan....
Photobucket

Larry asked me what part of the house that I was most excited about and my answer is the garden tub in the master bathroom and of course, my photo studio. A whole bedroom is being designed for that purpose, we're adding bay windows and possibly more lights.

5 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

Love the plan Sonja! I can tell you, it's the little things that really do make it the most exciting! As I went through with the carpenter to design my closets I couldn't contain my excitement. Enjoy!! I am thrilled for you!

rip said...

How exciting! It is so nice to see something "concrete". I like your plan.

Jodi said...

Looks great! I love the plan - I would love a great room! How exciting!

terramisu said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! So many house now have a hallway right when you come in the front door. I love that you have a liv. room. I have to come and see it when finished!

smart mama said...

new houses are the BEST!!!