Friday, March 28, 2008

News

Our old house closed on Wednesday, officially. We're excited! We put in the order to build our new house last night, it is going to be fun customizing everything. We're excited about the possibilities, we'll update with pictures as the house is being built. So far, the house looks like this......
Photobucket

In other news, I met and photographed my first Angel earlier in the week. If you'd like to read more about this, please visit my photo blog. It was an experience I will never forget.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jan said...

This will be a blast watching the progress of your new home. That is really good news on the closing. I hope everything goes well for you guys Sonja.

Nettie said...

That picture is just too precious! You are really talented.

And I think it is so fun that you are building a home. Now that we are thinking about doing the same, I'm even more interested in seeing how your experience goes!

Company EIGHT said...

That picture is so sweet--you did a really great job.

And I'm so excited for your house! You will love it!!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Oh Sonja, you are amazing. Congrats on your house and wonderful job on the photos!!!

Deborama said...

I finally made it to your photo blog, its so fun to see your pictures. I envy your amazing camera and gear! :) One day when you open up a shop call me! :)