

This weekend, I went to Spokane to an event called 'Time Out For Women' and enjoyed myself. On the way home, I saw a train and thought it would be neat to get some pictures up close. I sped up to beat the train to the next turn off and had a little time to set up for some shots. The size of it vibrated the ground around me. It was an adrenaline rush being that close to the train, I could have touched it as it went by. My goal was to get action pictures with a little blur for the motion effect.


While I was in Spokane, I was able to catch a little of the St. Patricks Day parade, it was like any other parade so it wasn't anything exciting. I did wander off near the convention center and this friendly seagull let me take pictures. I thought the spots on it's tail were pretty.

6 comments:
So glad you could have that time out. What a blessing these programs are. I really like the fact that you took that train picture so close. It must have been thrilling for sure. Those spots on the tail of the gull is very unique. Such a great weekend Sonja.
What a fun date for you and your hubby. I love the pictures.
How fun, and what a great idea for a date! I love all your pictures--
I'm so glad you got to go to TOFW. I just went a couple weeks ago in Chicago, and loved it too.
Wow! I can't believe that was a picture of the blue bridge- when I first looked at it- it looked like a bridge somewhere else! I forgot they light it up at night. Thanks for helping me remember the neat-o things right under our nose!
Wow - you have some nice pictures you took!
Sonja! Those are really cool pictures. I especially like the bridge one.
Post a Comment