This weekend was pretty busy. Larry went to Portland to visit family and be a part of my new niece's baby blessing. While he was there, his dad and brother-in-law went up to our old house to do some work. It was VERY nice of them to help Larry out. We've fulfilled our end of the bargain with our buyer and we're hoping it will be smooth sailing to the closing date. I can't wait to say it's officially sold!
I had 2 weddings to photograph, one was actually just the reception, but I drove for more than an hour to get there so it took up just as much time. I was invited to do that with Misty, who photographs a lot of weddings. It was awesome to meet her and learn from her. I also attended a photography class by Jim Worgull, a friend and co-worker of my dad; he is a gifted photographer and it was a pleasure to meet him.
All of this and the boys are coughing up a lung. Poor fellas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you were crazy busy. So did you love the weddings? That is my FAVORITE!! I can't wait to see images.
Post a Comment