Sunday, March 23, 2008

Larry's new toy

Larry says he's always wanted to be a biker. Now all he needs is a leather jacket :)

This is Larry's chosen method of getting into shape so I'm excited that he loves his new bike. His goal is to ride to work and back, this will be much easier to accomplish when we move closer to work. Yes, we're building a house, yay! Our house on the other side of the state closes on Wednesday (keeping our fingers crossed that everything is smooth sailing) and we'll put in the order to build this week. We've got the land reserved, it's in a great location with a lovely view of a nearby mountain.
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jan said...

Sorta sad news but hope all goes well Sonja. Keep up the biking. I will keep my fingers crossed. Happy Easter.

Sonja said...

I'll be sad to leave the ward, I've made some new friends :(

Lee said...

Biking is totally the best idea! We love it.

And the teacups, love this years color! I have two from last year.. and just might get another one.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Good luck with the home building, but you're going to have to make the commute to 8th ward.

terramisu said...

The other side of the state...Wow! i thought you were movin' to richland...sure gonna miss ya!

Sonja said...

No, our house on the other side of the state finally sold. We're sticking around this area, just building on the other side of the river. I try not to be too specific on my blog - you never know who's reading.

Deborama said...

I love all your pics. I haven't looked at your photo blog yet because I know it will take a while and my kids act like they need to eat and wear clean clothes????? Im trying to catch up on everyones fun posts. I can't wait though! :)

Company EIGHT said...

He definitely needs the leather jacket. :) Congrats on selling your house, and on building--how exciting! We are also building a home, and it will be finished next month!! It's been so fun--you will love it!

Brad said...

Nice GQ pose on the bike, Larry! :)