I LOVE it!!!
Your bell pepper is trying to say: "Hey! Watch it! Put the knife down!"
I'd say shock! How fun.
How do you do that evil laugh?Bawha haha haha
"I think I'll take a big bite out of you!" Good eye Sonja! I never notice what my peppers look like when I cut into them.
Yawn! Look all I want to do is go back to sleep!
I agree with the yawn. Real cool, Sonja!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it!!!
Your bell pepper is trying to say: "Hey! Watch it! Put the knife down!"
I'd say shock! How fun.
How do you do that evil laugh?
Bawha haha haha
"I think I'll take a big bite out of you!"
Good eye Sonja! I never notice what my peppers look like when I cut into them.
Yawn! Look all I want to do is go back to sleep!
I agree with the yawn. Real cool, Sonja!
Post a Comment