Kids just don't miss a thng - do they?!?-lol
Hi Sonja, it was fun getting to know your husband better on the road trip, and to swap air force stories with him. I'm looking forward to getting to know you too!
lol. Kids totally crack me up!I've been wondering--how are your dinners going?
Andy's dad used to play a trick on his dad. They flipped a coin and he'd say, "Head I win, tails you lose."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kids just don't miss a thng - do they?!?-lol
Hi Sonja, it was fun getting to know your husband better on the road trip, and to swap air force stories with him. I'm looking forward to getting to know you too!
lol. Kids totally crack me up!
I've been wondering--how are your dinners going?
Andy's dad used to play a trick on his dad. They flipped a coin and he'd say, "Head I win, tails you lose."
Post a Comment