Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Day 3 of making 1 dinner for everyone
Last night we had stir fry, I made it from scratch and thought it was pretty good. Jared ate the chicken and tried some of the vegetables, he liked the chicken. David pushed his plate away and drank water. This time, he didn't whine or cry about it. We let him leave the table when everyone was finished so he didn't sit too long. He went to bed and accepted the consequence, I think he understands that I am serious about my new rule. Larry and I think it's a good idea to have a dinner the boys are more likely to enjoy every other night so David gets a break. I haven't decided what to make tonight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know, I'm so "happy" to hear that there are other homes like mine. My boys never like what is made for dinner, so I usually end up making several things. You're inspiring me to try. Thanks for documenting it for us.
Good for you for keeping strong. It's great that your are seeing results. Keep up the good work.
you should make grilled cheese sandwiches with soup. Don't all boys love those. Plus cheese is good for them. Protein...yummm!
I hear you girl. Dinner for us is a constant battle but they don't get desert if they don't eat everything on their plate. So, most night they eat what I make because they are sugar-aholics.
Post a Comment