I came into the kitchen and found the boys doing dishes. We have a perfectly useful dishwasher, but they remember the good ole days of washing dishes by hand when we lived in Tacoma. I had to document this because I'm not sure how long these things last. Pretty soon, they'll complain about having to do the dishes even though a machine does all the hard work.
And yes, David is in his underwear. Wearing pants is just too complicated, he finds a way to ditch them. One of these days, I'll take a picture of him with a t-shirt, his underwear, some old snow boots and his homemade superman cape. It's quite the costume.
By the way, dinners are going well. David still doesn't eat everything and sometimes refuses to try anything at all. However, he doesn't complain or cry about going to bed without something different. He has accepted the rules and drinks water if he doesn't like what I cook. Jared tries things, he is willing to experiment more and more. The other night we had spaghetti and meatballs. Jared did not want to try the meatball, but after some coaxing, he did and actually liked it a lot. I was so proud! A small victory with David happened last night. I made stir fry with noodles and David ate the noodles. Normally if things are touching or are mixed up, he won't try any of it so we won that battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If kids only knew how hard it is for us to stay strong and see their consequences through. But when we see it actually working it is so rewarding! Congratulations on the breakthrough.
Oh my goodness that is so cute! They are hired! I love the underwear, thats Avery's uniform!
Post a Comment