Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We partied hard until about 12:30am, it was fun having Tara and Gnanam over for games and chatting. Tara totally killed me on the game "Stratego," but I did win one round of Uno. Yeah.... Jared also won a round so I can't toot my own horn too loudly.

I've been thinking about New Years Resolutions and the ones I made last year. I didn't make my actual resolutions public, but I'm proud to say I didn't fail on any of them. I think the reason people fail at resolutions might have a lot to do with how big the leaps are. I think we have to be realistic and our resolutions have to be attainable. With that, I've got my new list. It has much to do with increasing my spirituality, growing closer as a family, advancing my photoshopping skills and a few other miscellaneous things.

We had a wonderful 2008 and we feel like every year gets better for us, we're looking forward to 2009 and the things we'll accomplish as a family. We wish you the best for your 2009!

3 comments:

terramisu said...

I LOVE Stratego!!!
You are amazing and you will do well on your resolutions this year!(I, on the other hand, need help!!-lol)

Jan said...

Happy New Year Sonja.

Deborama said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Good job on getting your money back!