I was completly moved by this and your previous post. What a beautiful tribute. Thanks for sharing what I'm sure was and is a very difficult event for your family.
I love how your family keeps his spirit alive. I truly wish we lived closer and I could give you a great big hug. Thank You for sharing your brothers story. Lots of love the Haywards
I cannot get over how much he looks like your son. It is amazing. I know that you will always miss him. I am grateful for the plan of salvation. I know that he appreciates your tributes to him Sonja. Take care.
I have heard and seen your mom do countless things to help others who have found themselves in similar situations are your family has been. I admire that. Those who face challenges and turn them into learning for others are to be commended.
I will never forget the day your grandma came to the door of our apartment at royal crest. It is great that you keep his spirit alive. I think it is great that you take this experiance and try to help other people to learn from it.
Hey my name is Gabrielle and I have been doing a project about suicide at school and I decided to use your brothers story because it was really touching. I just wanted to let you know, Im sorry for what happened and his story will be apart of me for the rest of my life. Your moms website is really helpful and has taught me a lot.
8 comments:
I was completly moved by this and your previous post. What a beautiful tribute. Thanks for sharing what I'm sure was and is a very difficult event for your family.
I love how your family keeps his spirit alive. I truly wish we lived closer and I could give you a great big hug. Thank You for sharing your brothers story. Lots of love the Haywards
I cannot get over how much he looks like your son. It is amazing. I know that you will always miss him. I am grateful for the plan of salvation. I know that he appreciates your tributes to him Sonja. Take care.
I have heard and seen your mom do countless things to help others who have found themselves in similar situations are your family has been. I admire that. Those who face challenges and turn them into learning for others are to be commended.
We had a great time yesterday! So Excited to see our pics!
I tagged yoU!
((hugs)) those are some great pictures.
Sonja,
I will never forget the day your grandma came to the door of our apartment at royal crest. It is great that you keep his spirit alive. I think it is great that you take this experiance and try to help other people to learn from it.
Hey my name is Gabrielle and I have been doing a project about suicide at school and I decided to use your brothers story because it was really touching. I just wanted to let you know, Im sorry for what happened and his story will be apart of me for the rest of my life. Your moms website is really helpful and has taught me a lot.
Sincerly,
Gabrielle
Post a Comment