Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of Kindergarten

David was so excited for school today, he ran right to the bus and didn't even look back to wave at me. When I met them at the bus stop up the street, he ran to tell me how much he loved school. His enthusiasm was way over the top!
Photobucket

And both of my cookie monsters...


Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That's awesome that David (I typed DaviS first,silly me) is loving school so much. I'm a little nervous about Bennett starting preschool tomorrow. I hope he's as enthused as David (I did DaviS again). :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Yeh for Kindergarten. So glad David loved it and was so excited. Cameron did great, but was a little cautious. Definately no running.

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Nothing is better than a great day of school followed by a cookie. Sometimes I wish I could go back to Kindergarten, and then come home to a nap and a cookie.

Anonymous said...

yay for school and cookies YUM!!