That is Hilarious! I can't believe how quick that cat moves. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I don't think we will be coming down this weekend after all. I am hoping that we will soon so that we can take maternity pics. Thanks for your patience with me. I will keep you posted. Hope all is well!
7 comments:
I agree with you. And I don't even like cats. Thanks for the smile that is now planted on my face. And I have already watched this twice.
Thanks for the smile, I needed one.
My kids will love that!
My boys loved watching it we are going on 4 times.
(breathe). Laughing with tears in my eyes! It's REALLY hard to keep from laughing while at work. Thanks for the awesome ninja cat video! I love it!
Hehe! I love the music that goes with it!
That is Hilarious! I can't believe how quick that cat moves. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I don't think we will be coming down this weekend after all. I am hoping that we will soon so that we can take maternity pics. Thanks for your patience with me. I will keep you posted. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment