Monday, May 5, 2008

My Monday Temptation

Many of you don't know that I used to sky dive. I went 8 times and actually have a couple of my jumps on video (something I will bring myself to watch and put on the web someday). I miss it! Every time I drive by the little airport where I had my adventures, this little adventurous/crazy part of me squeals in agony - just a little bit. Never mind the 2 near-death incidents. There's nothing like free falling, the view, the excitement and the rush. I still have my log book, seamless leather gloves and goggles.

I fully realize that because I now have young kids and life insurance, that it wouldn't be very responsible to be taking these kinds of risks. But kids grow up and I don't have to inform the insurance agency, right?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Deborama said...

Wow, your brave, IM a pansie! I want to hear the stories! ??? Now my mind is wondering.

Jodi said...

Wow Sonja - I'm impressed!! The most "daredevilly" things I've done is parasailing and repelling down a mountain (and giving birth to 4 boys)! I used to think I'd want to try parachuting, but I think I'm too chicken.

Debie Spurgeon said...

What the heck?????Are you serious????? I admire you. I am way too chicken. I can't even go on a roller coaster anymore. Wow, really, Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan said...

No Way Sonja. You way to tiny to fling yourself out of a moving airplane. I would pass out in mid air and that is that. The Ferris wheel is about as daring as I get anymore.

Good for you though. You go little daredevil woman.

Teri said...

You've been tagged! Read my blog for the instructions!