Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

A friend shared this Mothers Day message, it's so true!

The Images of Mother......
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.


We had some unofficial family photos before church, it's been awhile since we did these. Although, I am tempted to get the kids all dressed up to redo them in front of my dad's large beautiful lilac bush. Hopefully the blooms last through next Sunday.
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

That images of mom thing is right on with me. I sometimes feel as though I have to call my mom to ask permission for things.

Your pictures turned out great.

...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Jan said...

That is really true Sonja about the images of mom. So good. I love the pictures and you looked stunning yesterday. Hope it was a great day for you.

Company EIGHT said...

What a beautiful family you have--you look amazing!!!

Totally true about Mom--it's one of those cycles of life, appreciating them for all they know and do!!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Those are great pictures!!!! I love that Mothers Day thing. So true....

terramisu said...

YOu are so photo-genic (Is that how you spell it?) I loved that dress you had on on Sunday!

Deborama said...

Your such a cute family. Your house is going up too fast, I love that you took a picture in the tub, something I would do. :)