Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life is but a dream

My beautiful friend, Merrily, is having her first baby this summer and she let me practice taking maternity photos for her. We've been friends since high school and I'm lucky enough to live in the same area. There's this tree at Howard Amon Park, it has a natural heart in it and if you know me, then you'll know I have a thing for trees with a little personality.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

terramisu said...

Super cute pics! It was fun hanging out today, I am still thinkin' about your yummy speg. pie- thing! YUM!

Jan said...

I heart these photos so much. Congrats to your friend. That tree is awesome Sonja. I have never seen it. And I love the belly heart. Its perfect.

Debie Spurgeon said...

When I'm pregnant I hide from the camera, I admire those who show the belly.
That is a cool tree.