Jared + Cat + Sprinkler = Fun for the whole family!
Well it was a lesson learned, Jared and David were having fun in the sprinkler and they heard Amigo (David's stray cat) meowing in the distance. Jared had the bright idea to share the fun with Amigo because cats love water right? I was lucky enough to catch it all on video along with a little collision the two of them had. Having 2 boys is like watching a comedy, plenty of fun for the whole family!
He earned this red badge of honor for his valor and bravery.
This is just a random photo I took of a crop duster, we live across the street from a wheat field and the plane was right there, I couldn't resist.
2 comments:
A lesson learned the owey way. Poor kid.. He looks tough though.
Sprinkler fun is one of the best parts of being a kid. My kids were asking to run in the sprinklers one sunny day in March. Brrrr!
Jared didn't seem too concerned about the scratch.
Post a Comment