Friday, May 16, 2008

Interview with David

Because I am curious about the things which come out of David's mouth, I thought I'd interview him. I'll have to do one on Jared when he gets home from school.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
David: a teacher
Me: What is your favorite movie?
David: The Polar Express
Me: If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?
David: to the movie store (to rent a movie)
Me: How much do you love your family?
David: Super much how long the road is
Me: If someone gave you $100, what would you do with it?
David: a big giant choo choo train toy
Me: What's your favorite food?
David: pizza
Me: What is your favorite thing to do with Jared?
David: play life guard
Me: When will you be big like daddy?
David: 3 years old (note: he's 4 right now)
Me: Who do you want to marry?
David: Calley (a girl he knew in Tacoma)
Me: How did mommy and daddy get David?
David: "you bought me at the store"
Me: What are you going to do when we move into our new house?
David: jump on the bunk bed

1 comment:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Good Job for having that eternal mate picked out, he knows what he likes.
I love kids responses to our questions, these are adorable.