
This was a lucky shot, I meant to get a nice photo of this vibrantly colored fish when it decided to flip it's tail and splash.


I went to visit my dear friend, Michelle and her son. We've been friends since I was about 13.

I also went to Tacoma a few days ago and took some photos for the family I was staying with. This little girl is adorable! She has the most expressive face and she's hilarious! I added more photos of her to my photo blog.

4 comments:
Sounds like a blast. Glad you could see and old friend and some beautiful gardens.
The last picture is priceless. Love it.
Your pictures are amazing! I would love a photography lesson.
I am stunned by your skydiving. I had no idea! I was terrified just reading about it.
I love the fish pic. I can just see the tail swishing with that perfect shot.
I'm with rip- photography lesson 4 sure! Hmmm.... I'm getting an enrichment idea!
Post a Comment