Monday, May 19, 2008

Another house update

The siding is finished and this week we are expecting the electrical work to be done as well as some duct work. Pretty soon, I will post before/after pictures of the inside as it comes together. This is just too exciting!
Photobucket

Larry and David are having a birthday next month so I'm compiling a list of things you probably don't know about Larry (just in case you think I'm ignoring my dear husband).

And a couple of you asked for the story of the 3 other proposals, it's really not that exciting, but ......
1st one was from a guy who went to another high school, his name was Quinton. He asked me to prom and we danced the night away. He said he wanted me to wait for him (to go on his mission) and marry him when he got home. I told him I was WAY too young to be thinking about that so I turned him down :( Poor guy.
2nd proposal was from a guy I met at Ricks College. He was a real charmer! However, I got the feeling that he only said what he thought I wanted to hear. I couldn't see a sincere bone in his body. He told me he had a dream that we got married and thought it was a sign. I told him I didn't have the same dream. :( Poor guy.
3rd guy was also a real charmer and very tough to get away from. During the summer between college semesters, I dated him. I didn't have a good feeling about him so I broke it off when he asked me to consider marrying him. Unfortunately, I didn't learn my lesson quickly enough so the relationship was an on again, off again sort of thing. Finally, I saw the light. :( Poor guy.

4th time was a charm
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jan said...

The house is looking great Sonja. So very cute. Glad you hung in there for the 4th one. And that is the cutest picture ever.

terramisu said...

I luv that pic of the 2 of you! I luv how your dress is floating up in the pic- Lovely!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Look at how cute the two of you are. I love the wind blowing.
The house is also looking fantastic and even though it's not in our ward, I'm thrilled for you. Thanks for sharing the marriage proposal stories, you are one popular girl.

Sonja said...

Oh no, not popular... just unlucky (with the exception of Larry). haha