Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 Years Ago

Jared was born. He is my miracle baby, he tried really hard to make an early appearance twice (at 28 weeks gestation and again at 34), but I was able to hold him in until 38 weeks. He is as full of life and as eager to live now as he was when I was pregnant with him.

Jared then.....
Photobucket

Jared now.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 things I love about Jared:

He is full of life and energy

He is genuinely concerned when someone is sick (he made me a get-well card when I was sick more than a week ago).

Jared is willing to try many new things.

He loves to travel.

He loves his family and lets us know it.

He is a hard worker and eager for jobs with his Grandpa.

I can still get him to cuddle with me when he is calm (usually at night or before school).

4 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Jared. I love your list of what he loves and you love and his pictures are awesome.

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a great list for us to get to know Jared a little better. I had no idea you had preterm labor. Thank goodness for good doctors and medication.
Happy 7th Jared.

terramisu said...

That was sweet, Sonja! I can tell you sure love your boys!

Company EIGHT said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Great post Sonja--very sweet.