Larry went on a business trip on Monday and came back late last night. He visited Charlotte, North Carolina for company training. He thinks he may go again sometime after the new year. The boys had a countdown every day, they asked how many days left and I would tell them. Sometimes they asked several times in one day. I guess they needed a reminder that their daddy wasn't leaving forever. He was only gone 5 days and Larry came home with a couple of coloring/activity books which the boys have been attached to all morning. I think it helps to bring something home for them, they seem to forgive us immediately when we buy them off.
I took a picture 2 nights ago of a beautiful sunset. I call it "fire in the sky." I submitted it to the local news since they like to show off weather pictures every so often. One of my lightning pictures made it to the news once, I worked particularly hard to get it too.
UPDATE: Nov 28th - Larry said his HR Manager noticed this picture on the news so they must have liked it.
2 comments:
Sonja, you have such a natural talent for photography. I am always impressed by the images that you capture. Aren't the sunsets pretty in Tri-Cities sometimes.
I'm glad Larry made it back safely to you and the boys.
Netta
Thank you for the compliment :-)
Post a Comment