Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pile of Leaves + Boys = Fun

We had loads of fun in the leaves today. Larry got a huge pile together and the boys massacred it in a matter of minutes. We turned it into a big leaf fight and Jared tried to throw leaves at me, but I was upwind and could gather more leaves in my hands. I definitely had an unfair advantage.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's interesting how the kids are less gentle with their dad. With me, they just threw leaves. With Larry, they charged him and started to wrestle.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got some good calm shots of the kids before the leaf fight broke out. They often let me play with my camera and use them as models, I think they enjoy the attention and watching me play with colors on my photo shop programs.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

terramisu said...

I LOOK AT A PILE OF LEAVES AND SEE A MESSY PILE OF LEAVES~ I LOVE THE WAY THAT YOU SEE A PILE OF LEAVES WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER'S EYE!