Larry and the boys played football in the hallway. It was quite entertaining! I wish I had a digital camcorder to record how David wiggles his little bottom in anticipation of catching the ball! When I get one, there will be short videos on this blog. Until then, I have action slides. Jared got tackled here, that was his favorite part.
Oh I love this post Sonja! It's so good to see Larry and the boys down and playing. I don't get to see that often enough and it reminds me of our childhood when he and Nathan used to play. What a good daddy, there's nothing like football in the house. Netta
1 comment:
Oh I love this post Sonja! It's so good to see Larry and the boys down and playing. I don't get to see that often enough and it reminds me of our childhood when he and Nathan used to play. What a good daddy, there's nothing like football in the house.
Netta
Post a Comment