Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Tree

Last night we went shopping for a Christmas tree. We found a tree lot in Richland which only sold Nobles and that is what we were looking for. They are a little more expensive, but they don't shed so much, they're suppose to last much longer before drying out and they smell great! The boys helped decorate it this morning before church. If they didn't have my help, only the bottom of the tree would have ornaments. It was a lot of fun deciding where everything should go, they change their minds and like to move the ornaments around.

Here are some pictures I took, they were in a good 'picture mood' so I took advantage of that. You don't want to know what I had to do to get them to laugh like that :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Sonja, you have such a beautiful family!!! You have so many blessings to be thankful for this Christmas!!

-Joanne (your old friend from PHS) :-)