Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Elves visit and a BAD kitty!

For the past couple of days, an elf has been visiting our house at night while everyone sleeps. These elves are quite mischievous! So far, they pulled all of the paper cups out of a box to make a pyramid, stacked all of our DVD's up in the front living room, and put toilet paper all over the Christmas tree. They usually leave a note encouraging the kids to be good and a piece of candy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night, Panda peed on the bean bag downstairs. It feels like a litter box to her and it's not the first time she's done that. She was punished and put outside for it. This morning, I hadn't quite forgiven her so I let her into the laundry room to eat, but wouldn't let her into the house to roam. She threw a kitty tantrum, meowed and let us see her agony from under the door. I almost felt sorry for her....... almost.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It did end up being a happy ending for Panda, she got to roam the house like the little princess she is.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I am ROFL at your kitty pics. Too cute. My kitty lives in the garage.