We took the kids to the mall to see Santa. The line wasn't long at the time we got in, but we were glad we did because it got really long within 30 minutes of our visit. The boys were excited to sit on Santa's lap (despite the face David pulled for the picture). I brought my own camera which turned out to be the exact model the studio was using. They didn't complain about me taking pictures, but I'm sure they were annoyed. I didn't want to spend $20 on 2 digital print-outs when I could do my own.
David told Santa he wanted a dancing Santa Clause with a red button for Christmas. Jared was like that kid on the movie 'A Christmas Story' and sort of froze, I think he wanted to say much much more than he did - which was about 2 words.
No comments:
Post a Comment