Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jared and Panda

Our cat, Panda, is the family pet. I joke with Larry that she is the "other woman" because she is so attached to him and she often likes to sit between us. She is more like a dog than a cat. She follows him around, waits for him to get home from work, will come out of her hiding place when she hears his voice and is on his lap as soon as he sits down. Panda is very patient with the boys, she doesn't run away from them unless she has been mistreated once already. I think she must play the "3 strikes and you're out" game. She will allow them to pick her up and play with her, but if they test her patience too many times, then she will take off and hide. She does enjoy David more than Jared because David is more mellow and he will sit with her and take the time to pet her. Jared gets restless too quickly and starts 'experimenting.' So I caught one sweet moment between Jared and Panda - a very rare moment!
Photobucket
Doesn't she look like the "other woman?" Those eyes! She seemed annoyed that I caught their little moment. The little skank! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Yearsley Family said...

She is such a cute cat

Nettalou said...

Jared looks so content,he is holding the cat just like a teddy bear. What a peaceful moment.
Don't worry Sonja, Larry has always had a way with the animals. He can just connect. I think you'll always come first though :)
Netta