Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sonja's Day

Tuesday, I drove to Tacoma for an appointment in small claims court. I am suing a painter named Jeffrey Wallace for taking our deposit and never starting work on our house this summer. I had an appointment in court yesterday and he didn't show up. By default, my case goes to a judge and he will decide the outcome. The judge will only see my evidence and I'm sure he will see who is clearly wrong. All I need to do is get the process server to send a receipt for their services and a better description of the person they served. Once I get that, I will send it to the courthouse and the case can go forward. When I get a judgment, I will submit it to Jeffrey's bond company and collect the funds. I've never had to sue anyone before :(

Random picture of the month: My breakfast - same thing I have every day for more than 4 years (Shaklee soy protein shake and a huge handful of vitamins).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Brad said...

Please forgive my ingnorance, but why do you have to take all those pills? Have you been sick for four years? That's A LOT of pills!

Sonja said...

No, not sick - haha. Just preventing sick. Those are just vitamins. I don't take that many now, I was detoxing for a month. I still drink the soy protein, every morning.