Jared is in the 1st grade, he is struggling with his extra energy. He has a good teacher who is doing her best with him. We are working on a good parent-teacher relationship and I am going to start volunteering to help her out to lighten her load. Jared does seem to enjoy school altogether. He is a very happy boy, his enthusiasm for life shows in his eyes. Everyone says Jared looks just like his daddy, I agree.
David can hardly wait to go to Kindergarten next fall, he is very envious of his older brother and the things he gets to do (mainly, riding the bus). He is more mellow when he is by himself, whereas he suddenly changes personalities when he and Jared are playing. It's fun to watch and sometimes stressful. While they can be great playmates, they can also be the worst kind of trouble together. I guess that is how brothers work. David takes after me with his features, almost everyone tells me he looks like me - I say "almost" because there are always a few odd people who don't see it.

No comments:
Post a Comment