A little while ago, we got this neat video phone. The boys were able to talk to their grandma face to face, real time (no delays like some VOIP services) and they had a blast! Here's a little clip of the action....
By the way, Larry joined this company and is really excited about this particular product. Click on the picture of us to the right if you want to know more. We can help you get set up and get one of these hot phones into your hands :) Also, if you enjoy the Apprentice with Donald Trump, he will be doing a two hour show on this company and these phones on March 22nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice video phone. How much does one cost?
$100 and we pay $29.95 per month (unlimited local/long distance). It completely replaces our landline. All we need is a DSL or cable service provider.
that phone is awesome! but then I would have to brush my teeth and fix my hair to talk on the phone?! :) I'll save up!
Hey! I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner... I am doing well. I've missed you too! How is it going? How's the photography? I finally got a blog going (for now - website to come) and just barely had some business cards and a logo made. I'm pretty excited! Just by word of mouth I've gotten a decent amount of work. March will be busy. :) I miss the photo challenges so much!!! Are you guys still doing them?
Post a Comment