This made me laugh today, I thought I'd share it.
On the job front, Larry has spent the week getting our financial situation set up so we'll last awhile on what we have. I can't see him being out of a job longer than we are prepared for, he has 2 very marketable skills. If you know of job openings at your company, then we'd love to hear about it. Larry was a Safety Engineer at his last company and has an MBA in Human Resource Management as of the summer of 2008. We'd be happy to email his resume to anyone who asks. Larry has also applied for a few jobs, 2 of which we are REALLY crossing our fingers for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know where you're at, Sonja! I'll keep you in my prayers. Everything will work out, you'll see. ((((HUGS)))))
I REALLY hope he finds something fast. Being out of work is one of my biggest fears. You guys are in my prayers.
You said Larry was out of a job and I thought you might interested in a new idea to make some serious money. Give me a call and I will plan a three-way with the president. It will only take about 10 minutes. I know I am thanking the person who shared this idea with me.
Nellie Pennella
570-924-3329
Post a Comment