Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can't get enough

I think foggy days are the best! I hope we get just one more, I am kicking myself for not pulling over to get a shot of something that caught my eye - next time I will be late to my appointment.... if there is a next time.

Here are a few that I took and did quick edits on - thank heavens for photoshop actions (shortcuts). I hardly get time to work on my own these days with Christmas so close and so many family photos to do in between it all.

This could be 100% awesome if it weren't for all the bird poop :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found a Great Blue Heron (thanks to a friend who knows her birds) and it let me get close enough to notice its bright yellow eyes. If you click on any of these pictures, you might see it in better detail.
Photobucket

I got too close for comfort, but was lucky enough to have my camera to my eye as it was flying off.
Photobucket

Just a few days ago, we went to the park to do family pictures for our Christmas cards. I had my tripod and with the right threats bribes, I was able to get a couple I could actually use. Next year, I want a remote!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Great pictures! I think you ought to ask Santa for a remote this year. =)

Krista said...

These look so great! I love the flying blue heron. And your family pictures are very fun...you look wonderful.