Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beautiful Morning

I was just telling my friend that I'd probably have to wait until next year to see fog again, but I got a lovely surprise this morning. I got the kids bundled up and let them sit in the warm van while I played with my camera. I believe these are mules and the same ones I came across last year when the fog was stretched over that particular area.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I noticed the frost on this barbed wire fence and had to get a macro shot.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, it never occurred to me to just take my kids and leave them in the car for a few minutes. I should try that and see how it goes!
That is so cool that the mule up to you. My favorite of those three is the close up one of him.

I love the frosty wire fence photo. Which lens did you use and what were your settings?

Sonja said...

Kristi - I used the 24-70mm lens from the L series