skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is never dull for Larry, Sonja, Jared and David
Friday, December 11, 2009
Wanna Kiss?
I knew that I was spoiling the reindeer by bringing a large box of raisins just for them, but I didn't expect a kiss for it. I'm just not that kinda girl :)
2 comments:
NaDell
said...
Cute!
December 11, 2009 at 11:57 PM
Anonymous said...
Check out the black lipstick. How funny.
December 19, 2009 at 6:22 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(33)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(94)
▼
December
(12)
Beautiful Morning
Caught
Star Struck
Yay for no school!
The cat's out of the bag
Addiction!
Characters
Wanna Kiss?
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Foggiest dream come true
Can't get enough
Jared's drawing
►
November
(8)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(89)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(20)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
My Links
My Photo Business Site
My photo blog
Places I go to Laugh
Fail Blog
Awkward Family Photos
Pictures of "sexy" people
A spoof on blogs
Everybody cares what Eric thinks
About The Author
Sonja
Washington State, United States
I love art in many forms, I appreciate creativity and enjoy interacting with people.
View my complete profile
Followers
My photo page on Facebook
Photos By Sonja
on Facebook
2 comments:
Cute!
Check out the black lipstick. How funny.
Post a Comment