Mother nature dumped a ton of snow on us this weekend. The boys begged all day to go out and I finally pulled out their snow gear and got them all bundled up. They were outside for a whole 10 minutes before calling it quits. I played alone for awhile, took some pictures and went inside to warm up.
I was thrilled to catch a sun star in the tree, there is a full size version on my photo blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That sun star is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos.
I never knew there was an actual name for that- Your Good!
My kids went out in the snow many times all bundled up- but today- when I wasn't paying attention, they went out in short sleeved t-shirts, and with only 2 pairs of socks on- Is it just my kids that have brain damage?- Kids- You gotta Luv'em!
photography talents run in your family. I love the pics. Wasn't the sun and snow beautiful? I loved it, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment